This page lists material that supplements the March 2022 issue of American Farriers Journal.
Get More Online
- Tick Diseases – Learn more about tick-borne diseases and how farriers can prevent them.
- Clear Images – Jim Meeker, DVM, shares key parameters that farriers should be looking for on radiographs.
- Avoid Trouble – Overconfidence can have disastrous consequences for farriers, Ian Davie writes.
Supplement to Contents on page 4.
More insight about tick-borne diseases
Supplement to "Tick Talk" on page 30.
More Gain more insight on equine soundness by
- Reading the USDA’s Lameness & Laminitis is U.S. Horses.
- Reading “Why Equine Bones Break and Tendons Rupture.”
- Reading “The Horse — The Athlete with the Ultimate Locomotor System.”
Supplement to "Soundness Matters" on page 32.
More insight about Steve Kraus’ WIDTH Protocol
- Read: “The WIDTH Protocol”
- Watch: “[Video] The WIDTH Protocol”
Supplement to "Book Review: Shoeing the Modern Horse: The Horse Owner’s Guide to Farriery and Hoof Care" on page 45.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment