THANK YOU TO OUR 2023 EDUCATIONAL PARTNERS:
Get Non-Stop Hoof-Care Learning at Every Turn to Refine Your Skills and Build Your Business
The International Hoof-Care Summit is returning to the Duke Energy Center and Hyatt Regency Hotel in Cincinnati, Ohio, Jan. 23-26, 2024, for our 21st annual event filled with focused learning that will change your practice forever.
As we continue on our third decade, our goal is to continue to help you expand your hoof-care education through a focused educational program covering the most important topics to today’s equine footcare professionals. The 21st annual Summit offers dozens of hours of solid answers to your most critical challenges from outstanding farriers, equine vets and hoof researchers. Get a first look at 2024’s newest and best products at the Summit Trade Show. And profit from unlimited “face-to-face” hallway networking time with the giants of the footcare profession.
Come see for yourself why past attendees say they take home an average of $4,576 in ready-to-use ideas!
Stay tuned for the 2024 agenda, you can view the 2023 SUMMIT AGENDA to see the amazing things we did for our 20th anniversary!
5 Reasons You Don't Want to Miss the 2024 International Hoof-Care Summit
1. IMPROVE COLLABORATION: Find tips for contributing to a more collaborative and communicative farrier-veterinarian-horse owner team.
2. BETTER CLIENT MANAGEMENT: Learn client management strategies to elevate a problem client from marginal to model.
3. DISCOVER TOP PRODUCTS & SUPPLIES: Talk with industry leaders at the world’s largest hoof-care tradeshow as you learn about the newest and best products and supplies that can save you time, money and effort.
4. IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS: Build your overall knowledge and skill set to effectively work with different materials, select various modalities, modify shoes and treat different disciplines.
5. GROW YOUR INCOME: The Summit's educational sessions will provide valuable ideas and advice to increase your efficiency, build your knowledge, and grow your hoof-care income. According to attendee surveys, past attendees of the Summit say they gain more than $4,576 in ready-to-use hoof-care ideas by attending the Summit.
of past attendees recommend the International Hoof-Care Summit. Here's what they're saying...