Recently, American Farriers Journal senior editor, Jeremy McGovern, held three interactive online Q&A sessions to share insight and information about the 2020 International Hoof-Care Summit, being held next week, Jan. 21-24 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
During his first Q&A, which you can replay here, Jeremy took questions from both registered attendees and those considering signing up for the event on these topics and more:
- Why should I attend the Summit?
- What if I only want to attend for one day or for the Trade Show only?
- How to prepare for the event to get the most value out of your experience?
- Who is speaking and when?
- What are the key takeaways you can expect from the Hoof-Care Roundtable sessions?
- What kinds of free “attendee bonuses” are included with registration?
- What companies will be exhibiting at the Trade Show?
- Networking opportunities?
During the second Q&A, which you can replay here, Jeremy was joined be a representative of the Cincinnati Visitor Bureau to…
- Discuss must-visit Cincinnati dining, nightlife and tourism destinations.
- Give a “lay of the land” of the 2020 Summit venue, the Duke Energy Center.
- Provide useful information to help you get the most out of their stay at the host Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza hotel.
- And answer any specific questions you have about Cincinnati, the host hotel, the conference agenda, or anything else you’d like to know to prepare for your IHCS experience or understand if the event is right for you!
During his 3rd Q&A, which you can replay here, Jeremy welcomed two 2020 Summit speakers to:
- Share insight into their upcoming Summit presentations.
- Discuss some of the other speaker sessions.
- Talk about Summit happenings they are looking forward to most, and more!
Based on audience feedback, Jeremy hosted another informational Q&A on Monday, Jan. 13 to provide additional information about the 2020 International Hoof-Care Summit.
During this informal and unscripted discussion, Jeremy was joined by previous attendee and British farrier, Mark Aikens from Norwich, England, to share some tips for attendees on making the most of their experience at the Summit, as well as solid reasons for those who have yet to attend on why they can’t miss this year. Watch the replay below to hear them…
- Discuss what makes the International Hoof-Care Summit worth attending.
- Talk about how to prepare ahead of time for your trip to the Summit and what to pack.
- Share their favorite places to visit while in Cincinnati.
- Cover the many networking opportunities that the Summit has to offer and how to find them.
- Give advice about walking the Trade Show floor and how to make the most of your time there.