Join American Farriers Journal senior editor, Jeremy McGovern, for a Q&A to learn about the 2020 International Hoof-Care Summit, being held Jan. 21-24 in Cincinnati, Ohio. This is the first of a series of Q&A discussions. View the second Q&A here.
During this informal and unscripted discussion, Jeremy will take your conference-related questions and share important details that both registered conference attendees and those considering attending will want to know, including:
- Who would find value from attending?
- How to prepare for the event to get the most value out of your experience?
- What are some of the can’t-miss sessions?
- What are the key takeaways you can expect from the Hoof-Care Roundtable sessions?
- What kinds of free “attendee bonuses” are included with registration?
- Is there a tradeshow? Other opportunities to connect with farrier supply providers? Networking opportunities?
- What meals and social activities are planned?
- And anything else you want to know!
Watch this live Q&A to learn more about the International Hoof-Care Summit and gain a better understanding how attending Summit could bring your footcare practice more success in 2020.