Recently, American Farriers Journal senior editor, Jeremy McGovern, held an interactive online Q&A session to share insight and information about the 2020 International Hoof-Care Summit, being held Jan. 21-24 in Cincinnati, Ohio. During this live Q&A, Jeremy took questions from both registered attendees and those considering signing up for the event on these topics and more:
- Why should I attend the Summit?
- What if I only want to attend for one day or for the Trade Show only?
- How to prepare for the event to get the most value out of your experience?
- Who is speaking and when?
- What are the key takeaways you can expect from the Hoof-Care Roundtable sessions?
- What kinds of free “attendee bonuses” are included with registration?
- What companies will be exhibiting at the Trade Show?
- Networking opportunities?
Based on audience feedback, Jeremy held a second live Q&A on Friday, January 3 at Noon CST. Joining Jeremy was a representative of the Cincinnati Visitor Bureau to…
- Discuss must-visit Cincinnati dining, nightlife and tourism destinations.
- Give a “lay of the land” of the 2020 Summit venue, the Duke Energy Center.
- Provide useful information to help you get the most out of their stay at the host Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza hotel.
- And answer any specific questions you have about Cincinnati, the host hotel, the conference agenda, or anything else you’d like to know to prepare for your IHCS experience or understand if the event is right for you!