This page lists material that supplements the November 2022 issue of American Farriers Journal.
Get More Online
- COMING SOON – Open the Books – International Horseshoeing Hall of Fame member Dave Farley is open with his clients about his expenses. Find out why he says it helps justify price increases.
- COMING SOON – Warning Signs – If left without treatment, stress can lead to debilitating illness and even death. Former farrier turned counselor Harry Trosin offers ways to avoid burnout.
Supplement to Contents on page 4.
- Gain more insight into the research project by watching interviews with the participants
- Read "Show Jumper Shoeing in Norway,” featuring Aksel Vibe
Supplement to Briefings on page 8.
Gain more insight about effective client communications
- Watch “Better Business and Financial Insight” online classroom.
- Read “Explaining Your Expenses Can Educate Clients About
- Read “Use a Newsletter to Educate Your Clients.”
Supplement to "3 Ways to Build Your Credibility with Clients" on page 40.
More Forging Challenges
Supplement to "A Practical Forging Challenge that Helps with Dropped Fetlocks" on page 44.
Looking Back at the Early Days of Wellington
COMING SOON – Watch a video with veteran sport horse farriers T.J. Jones, George Fitzgerald, Arnie Gervasio and New York farrier John Anderson recalling the early days of shoeing in Wellington’s winter circuit.
Supplement to "When Service is Just as Critical as Quality Farrier Work " on page 50.