Here are the top 10 items in terms of page views from the past month on AmericanFarriers.com:
- Study Pinpoints Fungi As Cause, Confirms White Line Disease Treatment
- Cheap Way to Treat Ulcers in Horses
- Don’t Underestimate the Value of Experience When Setting Hoof-Care Prices
- Pricing for Trimming and Shoeing | Farriers' Horse Ownership
- 4 Questions with Doug Butler
- Alfalfa and the Insulin Resistant Horse
- Dealing with Thrush and White Line Disease
- Copper Sulfate Use by Farriers Raises Safety Concerns
- Lost Shoes: To Charge Or Not To Charge?
- Hock Provides the Horse Thrust Under Immense Strain
Are you subscribed to receive our daily and weekly email updates through Hoof-Care Advisor Daily and the Weekly Digest? Stay in touch with the farrier industry by subscribing to these FREE emails from American Farriers Journal. Already subscribed? Manage your subscriptions here.