Brookfield, Wis. — Lessiter Media and American Farriers Journal have just announced the complete summit program and speaker lineup for the 2019 International Hoof-Care Summit. View the full agenda and register for the summit at https://www.americanfarriers.com/ihcs.
The 16th annual International Hoof-Care Summit, to be held January 22-25, 2019, in Cincinnati, Ohio, is guaranteed to deliver top-notch sessions and all-star speakers, providing plenty of new ideas to save time, increase your profits and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your footcare work.
“Where Footcare Comes First,” the 2019 International Hoof-Care Summit theme, summarizes the reason farriers and veterinarians travel to Cincinnati, Ohio, every year: to gain new and valuable ideas for improving equine hoof care.
Our 16th annual event offers unparalleled hoofcare education through:
- 8 Highly Informative General Sessions - Featuring knowledgeable speakers delivering presentations that offer an abundance of hoof-care ideas and strategies.
- 15 Practical Hoof-Care Classrooms - Intensive, in-depth discussion sessions that allow you to ask and answer questions with your fellow hoof-care professionals.
- 24 Interactive Hoof-Care Roundtables - Exchange the latest ideas and proven footcare strategies with your peers in a small group setting. Find answers to your most pressing footcare concerns.
- 18 Instructional “How-To” Clinics - Focused sessions designed to deliver maximum learning and strategies that you can implement into your footcare playbook.
- 3 High-Energy Trade Show Sessions - Experience more than 180 booths and 130 exhibitors during 10 uninterrupted hours at the largest gathering of hoof-care product exhibitors in the world. Interact with suppliers and manufacturers, watch how-to demonstrations and explore fresh ideas to increase your effectiveness and efficiency. If a hoof-care product exists, it’s likely you’ll find it at the 2019 Summit.
The International Hoof-Care Summit also announced the return of a popular promotion giving Summit attendees the opportunity to win a $20,000 Stonewell Middi horseshoeing trailer.
Stonewell Bodies in collaboration with the Texas Professional Farriers Association and Oklahoma Farriers Association are raffling off a Stonewell Middi horseshoeing trailer, with proceeds going towards the associations’ respective disability/injured farriers’ funds. Attendees that register for the 2019 International Hoof-Care Summit between September 1 and October 31 will be mailed one free raffle ticket, and also receive a $35.00 Early Bird Registration discount. Registration can be made online or by calling (262) 432-0388 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
A Stonewell Middi model trailer to be raffled.
Additional raffle tickets are available for purchase from any TPFA and OFA member; Texas Farrier Supply (817) 478-6105; Nature Farms Farrier Supply (405) 307-8031; and at the 2019 International Hoof-Care Summit in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Educational Partners sponsoring the 16th annual International Hoof-Care Summit include: Life Data Labs, Equine Digital Support System, Castle Plastics, The Equine Lameness Prevention Organization (ELPO), Vettec and SmartPak.