Advanced Equine Comfort announced the launch of Easy’s Performance Slipper for sport horses.
The shoe is a more streamlined model of the original Easy’s Slipper, providing hoof support with a contoured shape for peak performance in all types of riding disciplines.
Based on customer and farrier feedback, changes were made to the original Easy’s Slipper, including:
• Material removed from the sides to reduce leverage
• Thinner cuff to provide more flexibility for ease of installation
• Added material to widen the sole surface at the toe to provide support for horses with less than well-connected growth at the toe
• Larger back bar to provide additional support to the heel
• Vertical ribs added to the inside of the cuff to provide space for equal dispersion of glue, as well as serving to keep any break in the glue bond from spreading
• Cut marks to the rear of the cuff to offer guidance to nipper the cuff in the event the cuff is too tight at the heels
The material of Easy’s Performance Slipper remains the same thickness on the sole of the slipper to provide shock absorption and shock vibration dissipation. The Easy’s Performance Slipper patent is pending the U.S., U.K. and 28 European communities. It is offered in all three original Easy’s Slipper styles, including the open bottom rocker, closed bottom rocker and heart bar.
“We’ve listened to our customers from across the world, and the demand is for a sporty glue-on so that competition and riding horses can have all the benefits from a therapy shoe, along with superior riding performance,” according to Sue Blair, founder and CEO of Advanced Equine Comfort.