Hoof ProFormula Topical Hoof Disinfectant
- Speed up recovery time from abscesses and sole bruises
- Dry out quarter cracks in half the time
- Helps toughen soft, thin soles and water-logged hooves
- Promotes healthy hoof growth
- Kills black, smelly bacteria that settles under shoes
- 100% Natural Formula
- Deep penetrating to horn, bulbs, sole and frog
- Can be used on cattle, goats and sheep as well
- One 16-oz. Easy Applicator Spray Bottle will treat well over 125 hooves
Call 352-875-7616 for more information.
EquiLife's Solution4 Feet is a real breakthrough in hoof disinfection. Solution4 Feet combines the potency of natural disinfectant oils and 21st century polymer technology to give you a hoof disinfectant which is both highly penetrating and provides a sustained release of active ingredients. Solution4 Feet uses two natural oils, each one having potent actions against hoof horn problems. Solution4 Feet also contains four powerful modern disinfectants providing both rapid action and sustained release properties. Solution4 Feet contains a powerful antioxidant and phospholipids, essential to a healthy strong hoof capsule. Solution4 Feet provides both waterproofing and hydrating effects, helping to keep your horses' feet nicely supple and able to perform their roles. Your horses' feet will resume their natural springiness whilst retaining strength.
A new podiatry solution for thrush is here! Most thrush medications are too caustic and although they kill the bacterium they also damage the healthy frog tissue. Kera-Mend™ Thrush Paste helps you maintain a sound, healthy hoof without over drying or damaging the frog tissue. Designed exclusively by veterinarians, the antimicrobial paste can be used under all types of pads including silicon and urethane pads.
Click here for more information or call 877-786-9882.
- New product!
- Topical pain relief for tender footed horses
- Can be used after trimming, shoeing or prior to competition
- Fast acting hoof hardener toughens the sole in 1 to 3 applications
- Effective in the treatment of bacterial and fungal infections like white line disease and thrush
- Non-DEA regulated product — no extra paperwork required
A deep, penetrating hoof cleanser proven to be effective in eliminating even the toughest infections. Purges bacteria, fungi and spores from the deepest hoof layers and crevices, while removing dead, powdery soft remnants of tissue destroyed by fungal activity. Often effective with just one application. Mix entire bottle with one gallon water. Soak hoof for 30-60 minutes.
- Convenient applicator tip
- Designed for the treatment of improperly placed nails
- A multi-purpose product with a handy applicator tip can be used to treat thrush and other hoof ailments
- DEA regulated product
Get the best thrush treatment available! Veterinary Preference is the ONLY pre-medicated, self-adhering remedy that can cure thrush in a little as three days. This fast-acting natural treatment has a unique delivery system. The active medication is saturated into cotton rolls that, when pressed into the “V” (sulci) of the frog, ensure constant delivery of medication for 24 hours. The medication leaves no stains on hoof, clothing or floors. It has both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties as well as a mild desiccant (drying agent). Additionally, Veterinary Preference can be used for both thrush and white line disease. Distributor opportunities available.
- Combination of patented ingredients that aid in the prevention and destruction of bacterial and fungal infections
- Fast-acting, quick-penetrating and formulated with soothing natural ingredients
- Protects from further contamination, soothes damaged and fevered tissue
- An effective companion to Hawthorne’s Sole Freeze when treating fungal and bacterial infections
- Restores natural pliability and promotes hoof growth
- Available in a dressing or packing, and multiple sizes
Stomps out thrush on contact. So powerful it lasts for up to eight days without reapplication…even in the wettest, muddiest terrain. A single application relieves agonizing, crippling effects of thrush and dramatically reduces the chance of reinfection.