Here are the top 10 stories in terms of page views from the past month on AmericanFarriers.com:
- Why Equine Bones Break And Tendons Rupture
- Equine Anatomy: The Mystery of Moisture and the Equine Foot
- Safety Tips For Clients Who Hold Horses For Farriers And Vets
- How Much Of What We ‘Know’ About Hoof Anatomy Is Based On Bad Feet?
- [Podcast] An Interview With Craig Trnka
- Studs: Placement is the Key
- Proper Transportation of Fuels
- Physiological Trimming Theory Is Working
- Topical Treatments for White Line and Thrush
- How To Ensure A Horse Can Tolerate Positive Frog Pressure
Are you subscribed to receive our daily and weekly email updates through Hoof-Care Advisor Daily and the Weekly Digest? Stay in touch with the farrier industry by subscribing to these FREE emails from American Farriers Journal. Already subscribed? Manage your subscriptions here.