We didn't design Draw It Out with a horse in mind; we designed it with Your horse in mind. Draw It Out blurs the lines between traditional liniments and poultices. It is designed to quickly alleviate swelling and soreness. Derived of over 170 all natural minerals, each possess their own unique anti-inflammatory agents. When combined, these minerals create a potent proprietary blend, making Draw It Out the strongest all natural equine liniment on the market today. Since Draw It Out is all natural it meets the guidelines for both USEF and FEI competitions. See for yourself all the applications including a neck sweat, a body brace, liniment, poultice, and a hoof soak, all in one convenient product.Click here for more information.
The Scoot Boot is the latest technological innovation in the hoof boot market today. Unlike other hoof boots, the Scoot Boot will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain due to a very strong thermo plastic urethane single shell. The securing straps give the Scoot Boot superb strength to stand up to all types of terrain that you and your horse may ride over. Scoot Boot is easy to place onto a hoof, with no Velcro to clog with mud, hair and other debris and there are no cables to break that need replacing. Due to their larger fitting range than traditional boots, any person from the very young to the very old will be able to fit the Scoot Boot onto their horse’s hooves.
The spare tire every horse owner should have! The new ELB hoof boot from Cavallo is ideal for any situation from a lost metal shoe to any hoof injury or to offer protection until proper hoof care can be arranged. Sold in singles and in 7 sizes on two sole options — regular or slim. No cables or clamps. These boots are simple on and stay on in all terrain, with patented built in side drainage slots.
Improve your profits with special farrier pricing from Cavallo — no minimum order quantity and they even ship the same day for all orders received by midday PST.
Click here for more information or call toll free 877-818-0037.
The Ice Spa Therapy is 21 inches tall and can be used on fore and hind legs. It is tall enough to cover the knee and hock on smaller horses and can be used for post-workout/performance recovery. Because of its smaller size, the Therapy provides superior comfort when following long icing protocols for laminitis and sepsis. The 21-inch height allows a horse to move around and even lie down in the stall.
The results from feeding micronutrients contained in E3 AFA FOR HORSES with Crystalloid Electrolyte Sea Minerals have been shown to:
- Encourage the regeneration of damaged hoof tissues as they relate to hoof problems (i.e. laminitis, shelly feet, cracks and karatomas, thrush, and white line disease)
- Strengthen the immune system and act as an anti-inflammatory
- Enhance energy, vitality, and endurance
- Improve attention, alertness and brain function
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This comfortable boot sock comes with a removable foam insert for comfort, plus a felt insert for medicinal soaking.
- Use with a poultice, hoof pack or other hoof medicines.
- No more duct tape!
- Use for punctures, stone bruises, abscesses, thrush, severe cracks and other hoof ailments.
- The boot is made of Ballistic Nylon, to stand up to the barn experience or of light turnout use.
... fast pain relief!
- A Topical clay therapy provides cooling effect as it draws the heat from hot tired legs
- Ice-O-Poultice draws inflammation and tightens legs, soothing the skin
- Simple to use, easy to apply and remove
- Ice-O-Poultice stays moist at least 12 hours
- The product of choice in hard to bandage spots requiring cold therapy
- Comes in 10lb, 23lb, and 50 lbs tubs
... effective pain relief!“the best results in terms of reduction of spasm, rapid and long-lasting pain relief and obviously improved freedom of movement was with Choate’s Liniment.”
... all natural pain relief!
Vita Oil has no alcohol, acetone or other quickly evaporative substances that can dry skin, but contains a combination of all natural oils and spices that remain moist and active for hours. Massaging Vita Oil restores the muscles to their natural state of suppleness and elasticity. It induces circulation which promotes mobility and freedom of action. Formulated for healing sore muscles, Vita Oil works very well at relieving joint pain and stiffness.