EponaShoe, a polyurethane horseshoe, is designed to be the healthiest alternative for the horse’s foot; protecting the foot, but flexing with the hoof. EponaShoes are used in all situations, from therapeutic cases to performance horses (USA Olympic Dressage Team). The flexible design allows the whole hoof to flex, and is therefore one step closer to barefoot than rigid shoes. Watch our videos at: YouTube.com/EponaShoe/playlists. Look for the “How To” Series!
The future of hoof care is already here! The ultimate therapeutic solution is also the ultimate riding, driving and competition shoe.
The EASY’S SLIPPER® Checklist:
- Easiest glue-on shoe on the market to install
- Built-in adjustable break-over and rocker enhance movement
- FEI and USEF approved for competition
- Allows farriers the ability to customize (rasp, grind, cut, shape)
- Reduces stress on bones, ligaments and joints
- Proven relief for a variety of conditions: laminitis, navicular, ringbone, tendon problems, arthritis, thin soles, suspensory issues, keratoma surgeries and more
- Sizes mini to draft 9 available in open bottom, heart bar and closed bottom – Custom available too!
Now you can combine hotfitting and glueing! Hanton Horseshoes introduces an extended line of steel glue-on shoes. We have taken top sellers from various manufactures and added our patent pending glue-on application process to give farriers choices they have never had before.
This system lets farriers:
- Hot-fit glue-on shoes
- Reset glue-on shoes
- Add therapeutic modifications as needed, including bar shoes and pads
- Drill and tap for studs
- Perform all glue-work with the hoof on the ground
By eliminating the need for glue on the bottom of the foot, Hanton Horseshoes allow the foot to flex and function as needed for the health of the horse.
- Convenient 2 oz. jar for mixing
- Handy amount to glue on one horseshoe
- Standard formula sets in 4 – 6 minutes (@ 72o F., 22o C.)
- Excellent holding power
- Use for crack repair and filling voids in hoof
- 18 years building "glue-on" horseshoes
- Therapeutic and performance products
- Farrier designed, clinically tested, competition proven
- Shapes, sizes, innovations and dimensions for professionals
- The strongest "direct glue" adhesive bond available
Thrush Off by Well Horse is much, much more than a great natural thrush and white line remedy. In addition to killing thrush on contact, Thrush Off can be used once a week as a preventative. Powered with Dragon’s Blood, Thrush Off heals soft tissue damage including abscesses and cracked heals. Thrush Off can also be used to toughen up soft soles to prevent abscesses. Thrush Off has been recognized by many farriers including Wes Champagne, and Curtis Burns as the best Thrush Remedy on the market.