Thanks to our educational partners for helping us put on the 11th annual International Hoof-Care Summit in Cincinnati, Ohio, from January 28 to 31, 2014. Learn more about them below.
Since the foundation of our company we have increased our production from 320,000 to 4.5 million steel horseshoes, and from 100,000 to 8 million studs. When our new factory opened in 2009, China Tongli Horseshoes gained a capacity for more than 2 million quality horseshoes and 15 million studs. We produce horseshoes and studs in steel, aluminum, titanium, and stainless steel. We appreciate all our clients' kind cooperation. China Shandong Tongli Horseshoes will work harder than ever to supply quality products for the future.
Delta Mustad Hoofcare Center
Delta Mustad Hoofcare Center offers a complete line of horse related products to benefit the farrier, and the overall care of the horse. Delta Mustad features the leading, and most trusted brands in Hoofcare which include Capewell, Mustad, Cooper and Delta Horsenails, St. Croix Forge, Mustad and Delta Horseshoes, Heller Rasps, Mustad and Edge Tools plus a wide variety of accessories, Hoofcare products and supplements. Mustad International, the global leader in Hoofcare products has been providing products for more than 175 years, all for the better of the horse.
- 2013 Interview with Petter Binde: Mustad Hoofcare Unveils Hoof Academy
- 2012 Interview with Petter Binde: Heller Rasp
- 2012 Interview with Petter Binde: Mustad Farriers Toolbox App
- 2014 IHCS Interviews with Grant Moon
- 2014 How-To Clinic: What To Consider In Shoeing The Sport Horse
G.E. Forge & Tool/KB Horseshoes
Website coming soon: www.geforge.com
Our pledge to our customers is to continue the tradition of excellence and craftsmanship. Skilled hands along with modern methods strive to produce the finest farrier tools and therapeutic aluminum horseshoes. Our commitment is, and always will be, for education in the farrier industry.
- 2014 Interview with Josh Garner: Quality Hand Tool Production
- 2014 How-To Clinic: Safety 101: Protect Your Eyes
SmartPak is the country’s largest online retailer serving the needs of the active and engaged horse owner. The patented SmartPak™ supplement feeding system was designed to simplify administration of nutritional supplements and medications to horses. SmartPak’s offering also includes its own line of 55 formulas called SmartSupplements, and a wide variety of tack, equipment, and supplies.
- 2014 Interview with Jessica Normand: Investing In Horse Owner Education
- 2014 Interview with Jessica Normand: Nutrition's Role In The Whole Horse Approach
- 2014 Interview with Jessica Normand: Equine Weight Concerns
- 2014 Interview with Jessica Normand: A Farrier's Role In A Horse's Management Program
- 2014 How-To Clinic: How To Help Owners Choose A Hoof Supplement
Vettec Manufactures hoof care products that allow the professional to successfully complete hoof repairs, glue on shoes, and create instant shoes and foal extensions. Vettec’s instant pad materials promote heel and sole growth as well as protect and support the equine foot. Are Vettec Adhesives in your Tool Box? Call us today at 800-483-8832 or visit our website, www.vettec.com to learn more.
- 2014 Interview with Larkin Greene: 2nd Annual Hands-On Clinic
- 2014 Interview with Larkin Greene: Incorporating Botos Into Your Farrier Practice
- 2013 Interview with Tab Pigg: Vettec Shows Their Adhesive Product
- Two Minutes With Tab - White Line Disease
- Two Minutes With Tab - Under Run Heels
- 2014 How-To Clinic: Using Hoof Boots In Your Farrier Practice
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment