Here are the top 10 items in terms of page views from the past month on AmericanFarriers.com:
- Glue-On Shoeing Application Techniques — Back to Basics
- Managing the Base-Narrow Horse
- Severe White Line Disease Causes Serious Problems
- Opinions On Preventing And Treating White Line Disease
- Prevent Dirt From Collecting Under The Shoe
- Preventing And Treating White Line Disease
- The Farrier’s Role In Correcting Angular Limb Deformities
- Dealing With Thrush And White Line Disease
- How To Make Sure Your Toe Bend Shape Is Correct
- Are You Trimming Proper Hoof Angles?
Are you subscribed to receive our daily and weekly email updates through Hoof-Care Advisor Daily and the Weekly Digest? Stay in touch with the farrier industry by subscribing to these FREE emails from American Farriers Journal. Already subscribed? Manage your subscriptions here.