Mustad No-Snow Pads are uniquely designed with a cushioned tube that compresses and expands to push snow out of the sole. Mustad No-Snow Pads are a great choice for preventing mud accumulation and can often be reset. The pads can be riveted at the heels and are durable enough to withstand a full shoeing cycle without tearing.
Mustad horseshoe studs come in a variety of styles to meet the grip requirements of all disciplines and environments. Designed by farriers in conjunction with competition riders, Mustad horseshoe studs offer performance, choice and durability at low prices. Mustad horseshoe studs are specially hardened during the manufacturing process to make the threads stronger.
Every style and size you need for safe winter riding. All manufactured in polyurethane material.
Castle Plastics Sno Pad
- Regular Snoball pad
- Large Snoball pad
- 2 degree Snoball pad
- 2 degree Large Snoball pad
- Draft Snoball pad
- Orange Snoball Pad
Rim Sno Pad
- Front & Hind in Black
- Front & Hind in Clear
- Large Front in Clear
- 2 degree Front & Hind in Black
- Small & Large Square Toed in Black
New Shape! Orange Rim Sno
- Small 6-1/4" x 5-5/8" x 1/8"
- Large 7-3/8" x 6-7/8" x 1/8"
Hind Orange Sno Rim
- 6 7/8" x 6" x 1/8"
Orange Snoball Pad
TRUE-FLITE pads are guaranteed not to crack in the coldest winter temperatures! TRUE-FLITE hoof pads are consistent, reliable and economical. Consistent — we use a specific formulation of urethane resin to produce TRUE-FLITE every time! Reliable — TRUE-FLITE pads remain flexible under extremes of temperature. They won’t crack in the coldest of winter weather nor will they “squish” at the heels during the hottest heat wave! Economical — TRUE-FLITE pads eliminate service call-backs and are competitively priced!
TRUE-FLITE pads have set the industry standard since 1968 and are available in a multitude of styles, shapes, thicknesses and colors.
When your customers and their horses demand superior traction, it's time for a new path.
At Pathfinder Farrier Products Co.®, we work very hard to honor your craft with the best possible products, from incredibly consistent composite rods to tube metal and flux.
- Easiest glue-on shoe on the market to install
- Built-in adjustable break-over and rocker enhance movement
- FEI and USEF approved for competition
- Allows farriers the ability to customize (rasp, grind, cut, shape)
- Reduces stress on bones, ligaments and joints
- The ultimate therapeutic glue-on: provides relief for a variety of conditions (laminitis, navicular, ringbone, tendon problems, arthritis, thin soles, suspensory issues, keratoma surgeries and more)
- Sizes mini to draft 9 available in open bottom, heart bar and closed bottom
- Custom sizes available, too!