- Farm/Stable/Kennel concentrate is used for high volume applications and premium efficiency — 16-oz makes 3 gallons
- Safe alternative to the harmful chemical treatments offered by commercial pest control companies
- Perfect for use around home, workshop, playground, barracks, hotels, offices, etc.
- Will not harm children or pets
- Safe for indoor application with no need to evacuate premises
- Four times stronger than any other repellent in its diluted state
- Pleasant smell
- Application recommended once every three months
- Fiebing’s Flyspray 44 contains a combination of the most effective active ingredients found in an Equine flyspray: Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Butoxypolypropylene Glycol and Oil of Citronella.
- One application provides extended protection from house flies, stable flies, horse flies, horn flies, mosquitos and gnats.
- Farriers especially benefit from the premium power of Fiebing’s Flyspray 44 as it reduces the risk of the horse fidgeting and kicking.
- Pyrethrins provide vapor repellency. Its vapor creates an odorous barrier of 4- to 5-inches around the area sprayed that can disrupt the insect’s nervous system, resulting in repellency and often the insect’s death. Actual contact is not necessary like some synthetic versions of this substance (i.e. permethrin).
- The use of Piperonyl Butoxide inhibits detoxification of pesticides by insects adding to its importance in Fiebing’s Flyspray 44.
The results from feeding micronutrients contained in E3Live FOR HORSES with Crystalloid Electrolyte Sea Minerals or E3AFA FOR HORSES with Crystalloid Electrolyte Sea Minerals have been shown to:
- Encourage the regeneration of damaged hoof tissues as they relate to hoof problems (i.e. laminitis, Shelly feet, cracks and karatomas, Thrush and White line disease)
- Strengthen the immune system and act as an anti-inflammatory
- Enhance energy, vitality and endurance
- Improve attention, alertness and brain function
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
CleanTrax® is an effective deep-penetrating hoof cleanser for horses. It is proven on the toughest infections — white line disease, thrush and abscesses. It penetrates deeply into laminar layers to flush out bacteria, fungi and spores. CleanTrax® is quick and effective — one soak usually does the job. And, it is completely safe on open wounds. A top 15 farrier recommended product; a real solution for hoof infections. CleanTrax® is available in convenient single-use packages — with or without a reusable soaking boot — from your farrier supply dealer or contact these distributors: Delta Mustad Hoofcare Center, Inc., Forest Lake, MN 55025, 651-287-8289 or The Victory Racing Plate Company, Baltimore, MD 21237, 410-391-6600.
We're pleased to announce our newest product, Birdsall's Farrier Barrier. This new, unique product fights white line disease, thrush and bacterial infections of the hoof. It also helps eliminate soreness of tender feet. Farrier Barrier protects the horse's feet against the harmful effects of moisture from morning dew and bathing. It improves cracked feet without drying them out and will make the hoof tougher.
- Improves cracked, dry feet.
- Eliminates the soreness of tender feet.
- Protects hoof integrity.
- Voted a top product by farriers.
- Available at tack shops and farrier suppliers.
No Thrush — The First Ever DRY Formula As Seen At The Hoof Summit
- Fast and easy to use. No stains
- Easy — so your customers are more likely to follow through.
- Non-caustic. Will not damage live tissue.
- Directions: Get plenty of powder inside the sulcus
- This will draw out thrush and firm up soggy frogs.
- The dry environment allows sulcus cracks to regrow.
- Directions: Puff powder in the grooves and brush in.
- This will firm and dry the too-deep grooves
- This will allow the collateral grooves to regrow.
- Finally, use as a weekly maintenance. (And use for scratches/mud fever!)
- Stay out of the thrush-cycle entirely.
- See videos and photo journals at www.NoThrushShop.com.