Aids in the control of bacterial and fungal infections such as thrush, rain rot, scratches and ringworm.
- Strong & Effective – only spray on the market with three anti-microbial active ingredients. These active ingredients (quaternary ammonium compounds) attach to the bacterial or fungal cell and kill it.
- Easy – one application a day, no need to shampoo, and it will work in a wet environment.
- Safe – will not sting or irritate your horse.
- Farriers receive special discount and an opportunity to earn extra money when they recommend the product.
Clean Trax® is an effective deep-penetrating hoof cleanser for horses. It is proven on the toughest infections — white line disease, thrush and abscesses. It penetrates deeply into laminar layers to flush out bacteria, fungi and spores. Clean Trax is quick and effective – one soak usually does the job. And, it is completely safe on open wounds. A top 15 farrier recommended product; a real solution for hoof infections. CleanTrax® is available in convenient single-use packages — with or without a reusable soaking boot — from your farrier supply dealer or contact these distributors: Delta Mustad Hoofcare Center, Inc., Forest Lake, MN 55025, 651-287-8289 or The Victory Racing Plate Company, Baltimore, MD 21237, 410-391-6600.
We're pleased to announce our newest product, Birdsall's Farrier Barrier. This new, unique product fights White Line Disease, Thrush, Canker and bacterial infections of the hoof. It also helps eliminate soreness of tender feet. Farrier Barrier protects the horse's feet against the harmful effects of moisture from morning dew and bathing. It improves cracked feet without drying them out, and will make the hoof tougher.
- Improves cracked, dry feet.
- Eliminates the soreness of tender feet.
- Protects hoof integrity.
- Voted a top product by farriers.
- Available at tack shops and farrier suppliers.
Life Data® Hoof Clay is non-caustic antimicrobial clay which easily packs and remains in place for extended periods of time.
- Effective against bacterial and fungal organisms that lead to white line disease, crumbling hoof horn, wall separations, and thrush.
- Excellent for application under shoes and hoof pads, and for old nail holes and hoof wall separations.
- When applied under the shoes at each reset it helps protect the white line from microbial invasions.
- Non-irritating and safe to apply without gloves.
Our range of hoof products help eliminate fungi and bacteria but also protect and condition healthy tissue. We never use turpentine, iodine, copper sulphate or formalin. All our products are non-caustic, non-necrotising and condition as well as disinfect. Artimud is a natural clay-based putty with high concentrations of honey, zinc oxide and eucalyptus oil, ideal for plugging holes in the white line etc. and for packing underneath stick on shoes to treat and prevent thrush. Use code RHP10 for 10% off your first order (expires 07-01-16).
The results from feeding micronutrients contained in: E3Live FOR HORSES with Crystalloid Electrolyte Sea Minerals or E3AFA FOR HORSES with Crystalloid Electrolyte Sea Minerals have been shown to:
- Encourage the regeneration of damaged hoof tissues as they relate to hoof problems (i.e. laminitis, Shelly feet, cracks and karatomas, Thrush, and White line disease)
- Strengthen the immune system and act as an anti-inflammatory
- Enhance energy, vitality, and endurance
- Improve attention, alertness and brain function
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.