Ice Horse® BIG BLACK BOOT makes cooling feet easy. Our new design wraps the horse’s foot in ice from the Coronary Band to the toe, providing cold compression therapy for the treatment of Laminitis and relief for stressed hooves or sore feet with no watery mess.
- Non-slip sole features ability to use with your choice of pad or wedge.
- Compression fabric keeps the boot properly configured around the horse’s foot.
- Ice packs mold to the horses hoofs for maximum coverage and stay cold for over 2 hours.
- Available in 3 sizes — Fits shoes size 00 to 5.
- Changing the ice packs is easy — no need to remove the boot from the horse’s foot.
HOOF-LIFE Ortho-Pak Putty is specifically formulated for industrial applications and is unsurpassed for providing custom orthopedic support. Other benefits include increased blood circulation in the hoof and shock absorption. Remains resilient; will not harden!Two formulations are available: Firm (pink) and Soft (blue). Use with a TRU-FLITE full pad for best results.
TRUE-FLITE hoof pads are consistent, reliable and economical.
- Consistent: we use a specific formulation of urethane resin to produce TRUE-FLITE every time!
- Reliable: TRUE-FLITE pads remain flexible under extremes of temperature. They won’t crack in the coldest of winter weather nor will they “squish” at the heels during the hottest heat wave!
- Economical: TRUE-FLITE pads eliminate callbacks for service and are competitively priced!
TRUE-FLITE pads have set the industry standard since 1968 and are available in a multitude of styles, shapes, thicknesses and colors.
- Great soft support increases circulation for hoof growth!
- Versatility for many hoof issues, with soft flexible support that is tuff to tear.
- No guns, mixing tips, or gloves necessary. Simply mix equal parts of each color until color is even, average set time at room temp is 2 minutes.
- Economical: available in 1½- and 3-lb. gray & white set.
By using the age-old Italian tradition of tanning coupled with only the highest quality of leather, DePlano has created the best leather pads on the market. The leather is treated according to an ancient traditional method using only plant-based extracts. No synthetic fats are used in the process. After using the tannins extracted from tree bark, the leather is exsiccated in air driers. These treatments give the pads exclusive characteristics allowing the hoof to breathe and provide maximum comfort.
- Combination of patented ingredients that aid in the prevention and destruction of bacterial and fungal infections.
- Fast-acting, quick-penetrating and formulated with soothing natural ingredients.
- Protects from further contamination, soothes damaged and fevered tissue.
- An effective companion to Hawthorne’s Sole Freeze when treating fungal and bacterial infections.
- Restores natural pliability and promotes hoof growth.
- Available in a dressing or packing, and multiple sizes.