ProPad was designed with a flexible frog support to fill the void between frog and ground when the horse is shod. The flexible frog support extends the frog and works as a shock absorber. It unloads the hoof wall and improves circulation in the hoof. ProPad’s unique accordion-like design allows the frog support to follow all movements of the frog without causing pressure at rest. The ProPad comes in three densities and sizes, and can be used with any open-heeled shoe.
The Impression Material offers firm yet flexible support in a simple-to-use, non-toxic formula. Various applications provide support that improves blood circulation and hoof wall growth. Our farrier and veterinary customers prefer this cost effective product sold as 1.5-lb. and 3-lb. sets.
- Designed for use with pour-in materials
- Easy application process, and pour will not fall out
- Thin, flexible and strong material that will not rip or tear
- Not visible on hoof when applied
- Economically priced
Available in two sizes:
- Small: 6-1/2 in. by 5-7/8 in. by 1/16 in.
- Large: 7-7/8 in. by 7-3/8 in. by 1/16 in.
A versatile and cost effective solution for offering load sharing and protection to the horse’s foot.
- Offers protection, cushion and support to the frog and sole of the foot
- Similar material to dental impression material
- Can be dispensed using a standard calking gun
- 250mL canister allows for filling several feet with a single tube
- Use under a solid pad or certain types of perforated pads
- Four different shore hardness options available (Shore A10, A20, A30 & A40)
- 2-minute set time at 70 degrees but can set faster by applying heat