The Farrier Industry Association (FIA) has two grants available to award in 2016 and is looking for applicants.
The FIA Board earmarks four $150 member grants each year to be used for sponsorship of coffee and doughnuts at a clinic, open house or other customer event.
Grant criteria and application rules:
• Applicants must be a FIA member in good standing at the time of the application and event.
• Applicants are eligible to win one grant every other year.
• Applications are new each year with no carry-over from year to year.
• For events starting in the first quarter of the year, companies may apply beginning in November of the previous year.
• Grant winners must display signage recognizing FIA and send a picture for FIA’s use.
• Companies that have not received a grant will take award precedence over other that have received grants.
• Winners will be selected by the FIA Grant Committee.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment