3M Vetcast tape can be used for all general casting and splinting needs.
- Polyurethane resin-impregnated fiberglass tape
- Lightweight and has a quick set-up time
- Easy to use — just dip in water
TOPCOAT is a dual-action hoof conditioner that shines and protects the hoof wall, sole and frog against bacteria and fungi, toe cracks and moisture imbalance. TOPCOAT also repels mud, snow, moisture and urine soaked manure, and helps smooth out unsightly ridges on the hoof wall. TOPCOAT forms an antiseptic barrier against infection, and weatherproofs the hoof surface. Natural protein emulsions are effective in extremely wet or dry conditions providing a healthy moisture balance in the hoof for improved flexibility. Frequent use builds up protection and improves shine. Contains no caustic agents that can harm healthy hoof tissue.
Sole Pack Medicated Liquid Hoof Dressing comes with a brush applicator that will cover faster and smoother. For economy, purchase the convenient 32-ounce refill. Sole Pack will seek out and aggressively combat bacterial and fungal infections. Sole Pack liquid (and packing) are the most effective natural medicated products for the protection of your horses feet. This patented product is recommended by Master Farriers nationwide. Painting Sole Pack Medicated Liquid Hoof Dressing on the coronary band, also aids in stimulating hoof growth.
For years, horse owners have understood the benefits of soaking horses’ legs and hooves in Epsom salts. Epsom salts are an effective treatment for drawing abscesses, reducing swelling and soothing sore muscles and joints. This soothing and effective therapy is now available with Durvet’s Epsom Salt Poultice. This topical gel is highly recommended for drawing abscess collection from feet. Simply pack the sole and cover with a wrap and/or boot. For swelling, sore muscles or joints; apply poultice gel, cover with cotton and wrap. This product will not blister or burn your horse.
- New 20oz squeeze bottle
- Provides benefits of Epsom salt in a flowable gel formula
- Effectively draws out hoof abscesses and infections
- Relieves soreness in joints and muscles
- Soothes sole bruising
- Helps reduce swelling
DURACORNUM (Latin for “Durable Hoof”) is unlike any topical hoof treatment available. Developed to provide hooves with total wet/dry-cycle protection, DURACORNUM delivers the professional performance needed to combat hoof softening, support proper internal moisture balance, repel foreign contamination and strengthen hooves — in all seasons and all weather conditions. Use DURACORNUM to beat the heat this summer and maintain balanced natural internal moisture levels to fight dry, cracked, flaky, brittle hooves!
Internal Moisture Balance in Dry Environments
- Breathable protective system
- Fights flaky, cracked, dry, brittle hooves
- Improves exfoliation
- Supplements Periople shield, minimizing internal moisture loss
Harder Hooves and Tougher Soles
- Encapsulates complete hoof
- Increases hoof hardness and sole toughness
- Minimizes cracking/chipping
- Reduces sore/stingy soles
External Moisture Barrier in Wet Environments
- Weatherproofs complete hoof
- Shields against soft, spongy, wet, waterlogged hooves
- Reduces micro-crack pathogen entry points
- Sealing aid against abscesses, infection, thrush, seedy toe
- Repels mud, manure, urine, synthetic arena/track surfaces
- Deters balling on sole area, improving continual comfort
- Self-cleaning properties reduce picking
- Show dressing shine