Glue-U Adhesives Hufcare Hydro Hoofwall Cream is a product specially designed to keep the horses’ hooves healthy. All natural ingredients that work to protect the feet from becoming too hard and brittle by helping to maintain the proper moisture content within the hoof allowing for improved flexibility. Dry, shelly feet can be difficult to nail and clinch properly and Hoofwall Hydro Cream can help. A healthy foot’s function is essential in maintaining sound horses. Get yours today and see the difference it will make in the health of your horses’ feet!
Combination of patented ingredients that aid in the prevention and destruction of bacterial and fungal infections.
- Fast-acting, quick-penetrating and formulated with soothing natural ingredients.
- Protects from further contamination, soothes damaged and fevered tissue.
- An effective companion to Hawthorne’s Hoof Freeze when treating fungal and bacterial infections.
- Restores natural pliability and promotes hoof growth
- Available in a dressing or packing, and multiple sizes
Animalintex Poultice Pad is a convenient, ready-to-use poultice that comes in a pad, not as bucket!
This unique poultice contains a mild antiseptic (boric acid) and tragacanth, a natural poulticing agent.
- Aids in wound healing and relieves minor stiffness and soreness
- Absorbs exudate; provides moist, clean healing site; cushions sore areas
- Can also be used as a dry dressing over open wounds and as a pressure padding
- Indicated for use on horses and dogs.
Used on the sole of the hoof to toughen or harden the hoof in cases of soreness or tender footed horses. In this application it can be painted daily on the sole of the hoof and topped with brown paper until the desired results are achieved. Please purchase directly from our website if you’re having trouble finding Hawthorne’s Venice Turpentine at your local shop.
Developed by farriers, for farriers. FARRIERS' FIX HOOF OIL is an All-Natural, therapeutic treatment to draw out soreness and toughen the hoof. It is effective for: stone bruises, dry cracked hoofs, quarter cracks, barefoot soreness, alleviating laminitis, and preventing thrush. And it does not freeze like venice turpentine. For best results FARRIER'S FIX HOOF OIL is applied on freshly trimmed or shod horses on the entire exterior and bottom of the hoof. Use under pads to prevent thrush. Farriers’ Fix contains no petroleum or lacquer. Available in 16 oz. and 1/2-gallon sizes.
Still available in their original formulation! Both iodines are for general equestrian use. Iodine is used on the hoof for its disinfectant and antiseptic qualities. It prevents and treats fungal and bacterial infections on the sole of the hoof. It also hardens the hoof. It is used on navel cords (7%) and hooves of newborns, as well as wounds and fungal skin infections like ringworm and rain rot. Iodine can also be diluted and applied as a rinse after bathing for skin disorders. Please purchase directly from our website if you’re having trouble finding iodine.
Gamgee Highly Absorbent padding is a hospital quality 100% cotton roll with a non-woven, durable cover. Used as a wound dressing, protective padding or for warmth/insulation.
- Non-woven, low-adherent cover helps prevent bandage from sticking to wound
- Strong (even when wet) protective padding
A must for every barn! Simple Solution works to help prevent infections in wounds, cuts, scrapes and burns. It also aids in the prevention and elimination of bacterial, fungal and viral infections of the skin and hoof. Hawthorne’s Simple Solution aids in reducing pain and itching associated with wounds. Simple Solution has a natural adherent allowing the ingredients to remain on the skin and hooves for longer periods of time. It also contains a natural repellent to keep flies and other insects away from the wound.
3M Vetcast tape can be used for all general casting and splinting needs.
- Polyurethane resin-impregnated fiberglass tape that has exceptional strength
- Lightweight and has a quick set-up time
- Easy to use — just dip in water