Learning from the best is an opportunity no one should ever pass up.
That’s why we’re offering you the best ideas and advice to help you succeed from members of the International Horseshoeing Hall Of Fame in an American Farriers Journal eGuide, “Hall Of Fame Farrier Tips.”
This FREE downloadable eGuide immediately offers you a collection of practical advice from 29 Hall Of Famers, who have more than 830 years of combined hoof-care experience. Each was interviewed on various subjects they thought every farrier should know that could help you avoid some of the more common mistakes that occur in equine footcare. This 65-page eGuide is jam-packed with diverse tips on every facet of farriery. Best of all, it’s FREE!
Dear Hoof-Care Professional,
Download this FREE 65-page eGuide NOW to learn from some of the most respected farriers in the business — Grant Moon, Doug Butler, Ada Gates Patton, Lee Green, Mark Milster, Jim Keith, Myron McLane, Bob Pethick, Haydn Price, Chris Gregory, Red Renchin, Danny Ward and many, many more.
When you download this eGuide, you’ll immediately gain practical advice, tips and hoof-care techniques that you can put to use immediately, such as:
- How to get the ideal trim. What is it?
- Improving your bottom line by identifying opportunities for long-term savings on farrier supplies.
- Selecting the correct farrier equipment to save time, money and your body.
- Proper mechanics to improve your work at the anvil.
- Necessary steps to become recognized as a footcare professional.
- Modifying machine-made shoes for an even better fit.
- Organizing your tool and rig setup to improve efficiency.
- Trimming and shoeing ideas to more effectively deal with mismatched feet.
- New ways to avoid 5 of the most common failures of farriers.
- Critical concerns to consider when dealing with traction issues.
Read this FREE collection of top hoof-care advice!
In addition to the valuable advice and tips featured in this FREE eGuide, we’ve added a bonus section offering “quick-hit” hoof-care tips from still more Hall Of Fame farriers and equine veterinarians who have dedicated their lives to top-notch footcare and helping others succeed in the equine footcare business.
These titans of the farrier industry share their extensive knowledge on a number of important topics that will boost your hoof-care practice, including:
- More effectively managing a farrier business.
- 7 questions to ask yourself in becoming an effective professional farrier
- Hoof care is always advancing, so you need to keep learning.
- Taking a total approach to overall hoof management.
- More effective tool usage.
- Why it’s essential to know the differences between toe length and toe height
- The newest trimming tricks and techniques, and the importance of taking crtitical measurements.
- Balancing the hoof.
- Shoeing strategies for many different kind of feet.
Don’t wait! Learn from the best of the best in hoof care by downloading this FREE eGuide today.
It will provide you with plenty of valuable insights and techniques to immediately improve your hoof-care practice.
Yours for better hoof care,
American Farriers Journal
P.S. Take advantage of this FREE eGuide that offers a collection of highly practical, ready to use advice gathered from 29 Hall Of Famers with more than 830 years of combined hoof-care experience.
What new insights did you gain from this eGuide? What jumped out at you?
Share your observations below.