In response to demand from farriers seeking a better understanding of best practices, Lessiter Media and American Farriers Journal have just announced the first-ever Farrier Business Success Academy. View the full agenda and register for the Summit here.
The event, to be held on November 15-17, 2019, delivers top-notch business education from hoof-care professionals. This 3-day virtual event features a series of knowledge-building video sessions taught by some of the most widely recognized footcare business authorities today.
Requiring no travel time away from your practice, no hotel expenses and no registration fee to attend, the Farrier Business Success Academy allows for in-depth, expense-free education through a unique online learning format. Simply choose the speakers and sessions you’re most interested in and watch the video presentations on your own schedule November 15-17, 2019.
The Farrier Business Success Academy will consist of presentations posted at the start of each day, allowing you to view the topics you want, when you want. You just need to be a registered participant to have access to the presentations. Best of all, we’re offering it at no-cost to you.
Speaking about the decision to offer this free business-education event for farriers, American Farriers Journal executive editor and publisher Jeremy McGovern said, “Our goal was to create an educational event for farriers that brings together the industry from all over the world but could be easily accessed from the comfort of each own’s home with no cost for the attendee.”
The inaugural online event offers high quality learning opportunities delivered by these committed presenters:
- Dave Farley, Coshocton, Ohio — Select the Clients You Want and Train Them to be Clients You Want to Keep
- David Barron, ISU Insurance Solutions Group, Woodinville, Wash. — Planning for Business Success and Life After Farriery
- Lee Olson, Olson Equine, Brock, Texas — Grading Your Clients: A Proven Way to Elevate Your Profitability
- Nick Denson, Denson’s Farrier Service, Sagamore Beach, Mass. — Therapeutic Shoeing: Making It Worth Your Investment
- Shane Westman, University of California, Davis, Calif. — Smart Money: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly of Business and Personal Debt
- Misty Pleiness, Metamora, Mich. — The Best Business Lessons from Outside the Farrier World
- Margie Lee-Gustafson, Palo Alto, Calif. — Evaluating What It Costs You to Trim or Shoe a Horse
- Daisy Bicking, Daisy Haven Farm, Parkesburg, Pa., Bob Smith, Pacific Coast Horseshoeing School, Plymouth, Calif., Rich Armentout, Richard’s Holistic Equine Services, North Canton, Calif. — Panel: Avoid These 9 Mistakes that Hold Farrier Businesses Back
These experts will focus on real-world ideas and farrier takeaways so you can immediately put their ideas to work in your business.