Colleoni Forges from Visby Products Farrier Supplies
- Top of the line, extremely efficient forge
- Venturi style, milled aluminum burners with individual control allow for precise air/gas mixture
- Durable brick liner throughout the forge to resist damage when in contact with the shoe
- Maximum temperature of 2700 degrees
- Stainless steel or powder coated available in 4 different models
- Designed and built in Italy
Email Visby Products for more information.
Forgemaster Portable-Fired Gas Forges
We offer several makes and models of portable-fired gas forges for you to choose from for business or personal use.
- Integrated Heavy duty cast iron burners permanently welded to top housing with a light-off baffle
- Larger side shelf for better valve and hose protection
- Stainless heat shields on all models, adds support to the roof insulation and extends shell life
- Heavy duty “WELDED” two-piece clamshell construction
- Full 3” heat chamber opening
- 12 gauge (.109”) hot rolled premium steel construction
- Needle-valve fuel adjustment insures precise distribution of heat
- Cost effective re-liner kits also available to keep your forge running for years and years
Click here for more information or reach out by phone at 636-671-7825 or email at Info@forgemaster.com.
Future 3 Anvil from Delta Mustad
TFS anvils are heat treated to exact specifications, hand finished and made in the U.S.
- Face 4” x 16.75”
- Horn 4” x 11”
- Height 10.75”
- Base 7” x 15”
- Hardy hole 1”
- Pritchel hole 1/2”
Click here for more information.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment