“Our most popular 2x36 attachment mated to our industrial 1HP motor extend your capabilities far beyond traditional bench grinders. The front contact wheel can be used for smooth controlled grinding, contouring, or internal finishing. The precision top platen can be used for perfect flat finishing. The underside offers a slack belt surface for external contouring and blending. The large 7 inch disc sander on the side offers plenty of surface area to work with for beveling, deburring, squaring and general sanding. The quick change belt system allows you to change from grinding to polishing in seconds. The belt attachment can operate in a horizontal or vertical position.”
Fast access to organized equipment and supplies means more jobs completed and more money in your pocket. Slide out your gear and you are set up and ready to go in mere minutes. Once completed, simply slide it back in and you’re off to your next job. Extendobeds usually pay for themselves within 3 months by allowing you to complete more jobs daily.
- Custom Shelving & Show Racks
- 1,500 – 3,000 lb. Capacity
- > 100% Extension – past the taillights
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Call 800-752-0706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now for a free design and quote.
The Cobra line of toolboxes was designed by farriers over 20 years ago. The unique tool organization of the Cobra I and Cobra Elite keeps tool at hand as if someone is passing your tools to you. The all terrain 4 inches caster eases repositioning between feet.
The Cobra Elite is the newest addition to the line for the ever condensing rigs. Cobra boxes are distributed around the world; contact your local supplier.
The Original HDII, still our best selling and versatile wheel. Whether you have to Cut, Sand, Grind or Sharpen the 4.5″ HDII will do it all.
- Cut, Sand, and Grind with the same wheel.
- Diamond Grit is applied to the surface and edges for ultimate versatility.
- Use on almost any material from Masonry to Metal and PVC to Porcelain.
- Safe! Steel core means the wheel won’t explode like a fiberglass wheel if it binds up when cutting
- Lifetime guarantee. If you wear out or damage this wheel we will replace it, no questions asked
- Available in 5/8″ and 7/8″ arbor
- Use 4.5″ HDII on an Angle Grinder – Not Included.
Anvil Brand has a full line of aprons from 1000 Denier to all leather. See our complete product line of affordable aprons starting at only $59.