Lessiter Media is looking for a positive and energetic Account Executive to join our Equine team. Someone who is experienced in online and print ad sales, results-oriented and can develop and maintain long-term relationships with existing and new clients.
We’re seeking the kind of person who is self-motivated, willing to work hard, problem-solve and take a consultative approach to winning business. You must be a self-starter, high energy, be able to develop successful business relationships and professionally represent a publication that is tops in its field. Great opportunity that will reward your hard work and results.
Lessiter Media is an established and growing 35-year-old niche media company serving the equine and agricultural industries with our digital, print and event platforms.
We are viewed by the industries we serve as trusted market leaders and are a multi-award winner for outstanding journalism for American Farriers Journal in the equine market, Farm Equipment, Ag Equipment Intelligence, Rural Lifestyle Dealer, No-Till Farmer, Conservation Tillage Guide, Dryland No-Tiller, Strip-Till Farmer, Precision Farming Dealer and Farm Catalog in the agricultural market. In addition, we also host these industry-leading in-person events: International Hoof-Care Summit, National No-Tillage Conference, National Strip-Till Conference and Dealership Minds Summit.
Our culture, rooted in family ownership and entrepreneurship, fosters and rewards performance. We encourage all team members to take ownership of his or her position and take responsibility to lead and innovate. We consider our employees to be our most valuable asset and provide training and support for career growth and success.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and an amazingly rewarding culture and environment. Come join us as in our new headquarters location in Brookfield. Modern design features an innovative and collaborative bright open floorplan with a fantastic employee lounge and great coffee. Close to some of Brookfield’s finest shopping and best restaurants. Enjoy an early morning or noontime walk along a scenic walking trail.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a great company and a great team. If you are interested in pushing your sales career upward we’d like to hear from you. Competitive compensation package, salaried base plus commission, benefits include health, dental, 401K match & annual profit sharing and free parking.
- Initiate sales and marketing calls to prospective and current clients.
- Maintain and build relationships with existing clients.
- Prepare proposals and respond to RFP's
- Strategize with clients and provide strategic marketing solutions
- Hit target prospecting and revenue quotas
- Work internally, across departments, to create compelling media solutions for advertisers
- Create custom sales presentations
- Travel requirements: 15-20%
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of digital and print advertising sales experience
- Must be a good communicator and skilled at developing relationships through sales outreach
- Generate advertising revenues to meet specific budgetary goals
- Self-motivated with great time management skills
- Have a positive attitude and professional demeanor and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Prospecting and cold calling skills necessary to develop new advertisers
- Maintain and grow current accounts
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, exciting environment while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- CRM experience, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook needed
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective business relationships
Please send your resume with a cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Account Executive" in the subject line.