The eXcel Legend has a coarse side which is designed to remove material easily with little effort. Its unique design makes this rasp versatile for a variety of climates and particularly effective in wet weather conditions. In addition, more teeth per row have been added so that they cover the entire rasp surface for greater efficiency and a more effective leveling of the hoof.
- 10% wider than current Heller Legend
- Wider working area supports efficient hoof removal and leveling
- Legend teeth design now even more effective in wet conditions
- MultiGlide fine side ensures a smooth finish
The eXceL Original has a coarse side which is designed to remove material easily with smaller-sized teeth that feature an open structure to prevent clogging. Its particular design makes this rasp versatile for a variety of climates and hoof quality.
- Maximum efficiency & balance
- 10% wider, yet light weight
- Width improves efficiency and leveling
- Coarse side teeth extends to the outside edge
The Heller Legend rasp features a larger tooth, resulting in a more open structure in the rasp. Well suited for softer, damper horn material which clogs a finely toothed rasp.
- 100% tested and inspected
- Guaranteed to be tough
- Easy to clean
The Heller Red Tang is a finely toothed rasp that removes material easily and is well suited for rasping hard, dry hooves.
- Smaller tooth design
- More concentrated tooth pattern
- File pattern creates efficient removal of hoof with little effort leaving a smooth surface
- Consistent & long lasting
Multitool USA announces the release of their new Multitool Grinder. The PA8CW-8 is a 2"x 48" belt and disc sander with an 8" serrated contact wheel mounted on a 1hp motor. This tool is an excellent grinder for making and sharpening knives along with grinding horseshoes and any other metal fabrication.
With this grinder you can do either a hollow or straight grind. You have four additional work areas to use. These surfaces include the front contact wheel, Flat platen grinding, Slack-belt grinding and Disc grinding. As with our other grinders belt changes are easy and simple.
Click here for more information or call 800-660-0880.