2015 International Hoof-Care Summit
February 3-6, 2015 ♦ Cincinnati, Ohio
|Click here to learn more about our valued Educational Partners.|
view the daily schedules online:
10 REASONS WHY THE "INTERNATIONAL HOOF-CARE SUMMIT" WILL DIFFER FROM ANY OTHER EVENT YOU'VE EVER ATTENDED
1. FEATURING an extremely valuable combination of general sessions, farrier classrooms, "face-to-face" shoeing roundtables and a trade show unlike any the industry has ever seen before.
2. PROVIDING an in-depth, unbiased program aimed at meeting your specific shoeing needs without pushing any specific trimming ideas, shoeing techniques or political agendas.
3. DELIVERING only solid shoeing ideas and product innovations without any live shoeing, shoe making, contests or tours.
4. OFFERING a 100% educational program in an exciting new format that will be a breath of fresh air to the entire footcare industry.
5. RECOGNIZING that every minute of this intensive 4-day event will be geared toward helping you shoe better. Plus unparalleled opportunities for non-stop networking with highly successful shoers and equine vets from around the country and the world.
6. IDENTIFYING the latest field-tested tips, tricks and techniques for solving the 13 most critical footcare problems you face each day.
7. ANALYZING your ideas and opinions in an extraordinary "hoof-care think-tank" designed around meeting your specific shoeing needs.
8. PICKING UP just one rock-solid, money-making idea from these intensive sessions will more than pay your cost for attending this event.
9. STEERING this event is a 12-member advisory board of farriers, vets and suppliers who will serve as a valuable "sounding board" to make this the best hoof-care conference ever!
10. BUILDING a dynamic conference program that will make farriers and equine vets say, "This conference is for me!"