Advertise Follow Us
The American and Canadian Associations of Professional Farriers (AAPF/CAPF) will announce the results of membership voting for open positions on the board of directors in February at the International Hoof-Care Summit.
Eight candidates are running for three open positions on the board. Each seat is a 3-year term. Voting ended Jan. 6. The candidates are:
• Kevin Alcock, APF, CJF II; Uxbridge, Ontario
• Curtis Burns, APF; Wellington, Fla., and Saratoga, N.Y.
• Tim Burris, APF; Jacksonville, Fla.
• Tim Cable, APF; Blasdell, N.Y.
• Luke Farmer, APF; Murillo, Ontario
• Justin Galli, APF; Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
• Mike Hayward, APF; Los Gatos, Calif.
• Kendra Skorstad, APF; Burlington, Wis.
The three winners will succeed retiring board members Scott Lampert, APF, Lake Elmo, Minn.; Bob Pethick, APF, CJF, Califon, N.J.; and Doug Workman, APF, CJF, Cleveland, Ga.
The results of the voting will be announced at the AAPF/CAPF annual meeting, which will take place at 7:30 p.m., Feb. 4, during the International Hoof-Care Summit at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Cincinnati, Ohio.