- When does my subscription expire?
- How do I change the address my subscription is coming to?
- When can I expect to receive my first issue?
- I never received a specific issue, what do I do?
- How can I get back issues?
- Why do I receive so many renewal notices?
- My question is not listed here, what do I do?
You can find this information on the address label of your issue. If you call us, you will need your customer number, also found on your address label. Here is how to read the label:
To change your address in our records, please call (800) 645-8455. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery to the new address. We may have already mailed (or have prepared to mail) an issue to your old address.
Domestic subscribers should allow at least 30 days from the date you place your order to when your first issue arrives. If you are experiencing an unusual delay, please call us immediately.
International subscribers should allow 6 to 8 weeks to receive their first issue. Publications going to non-US addresses can take longer due to the foreign postal service.
There are a couple of reasons you may not have received one of your issues:
1. The post office: For some reason, the Postal Service may not be delivering copies of your magazine. Please contact us and verify that your correct address is on file. When issues are mailed, they are occasionally damaged or lost in the mail. If this happens, let us know and we will replace them.
2. Crossed in the mail: We may not have received your renewal order. If we do not receive your order before the address labels for the issue are generated, you may miss the issue. This means we would like to have your renewal at least six weeks before your expiration date.
Back issues are available to purchase for $8.00USD while supplies last. Please call (800) 645-8455 for further information.
To avoid interruption in service, we begin sending you renewal notices well in advance of your subscription expiration date, and continue to remind you in order to insure there is no interruption in your subscription service. Your prompt response is the best way to make sure you receive every issue.
The best and fastest way is to call our circulation department at (800) 645-8455 (in the US) or (262) 782-4480. Our circulation manager wants to help and usually has immediate access to your subscription records. If we need additional information from you, you can provide it!
When you call, ask for circulation and have an issue handy. There are important codes on the mailing label that will help us to correctly identify you in our records.
You can also send an email to email@example.com.